Ronaldinho life story, Bio, House, Cars & Workout Routine
In this article you will find full detail about lifestyle, best goals, favorite things and facts , house and cars detail, dressing and hairstyle, earning, charity and quotes of well know footballer Ronaldinho.
Ronaldinho Personal Detail :
- Full Name : Ronaldo de Assis Moreira
- Nick Name : Ronaldinho
- Born : 21 March 1980
- Age : 37 (on 2017)
- Nationality : Brazilian
- Zodiac Sign : Aries
- Birth Place : Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
- Education : Education detail not known but Ronaldo’s football skills began to blossom at the age of eight, and he was first given the nickname “Ronaldinho” because he was often the youngest and the smallest player in youth club matches.
- Occupation : Footballer
Family of Ronaldinho :
- Father : Dona Miguelina Elói Assis dos Santos
- Mother : João de Assis Moreira
- Siblings : Roberto (older brother)
- Relationship :
- Janaina Nattielle Mendes : have been married for 12 years since 12th May 2004. Ronaldinho is the father of a son, João, born on 25 February 2005
- Sara Tommasi : (2010 – 2011) Ronaldinho Gaucho is 2 years older than Sara Tommasi.
- Alexandra Paressant : (2006 – 2008) No Additional Info
- Lisa Collins : (2002) No Additional Info
- Ximena Capristo : No Additional Info
- Irina Shayk : Ronaldinho Gaucho is 6 years older than Irina Shayk
Body Stats and Measurements of Ronaldinho :
- Measurements :
- Chest : 41 inches
- Waist : 32 inches
- Thighs : 24.5 inches
- Arms / Biceps : 14 inches
- Weight : 80 kg
- Height : 1.81 m
- Hair Color : Black
- Eye Color : Black
- Sexual Orientation : Straight
- Distinctive Features : His Curly Hair, kind smile and eyes and Style.
- Best Know for : Best known for his technique, tricks, dribbling, overhead kicks, no-look passes and free kicks
Social Media Profile and Website of Ronaldinho :
House, Cars and Fashion Brand Collection Of Ronaldinho :
Ronaldinho House :
Ronaldinho right now stayes in 2 homes, in spain and argentina. Ronaldinho bought $3 Million home in spain. Ronaldinho has many real estate properties and house in various location like Spain, Argentina, France etc.
Beach front house :
One of the best footballers around and a standout amongst the most rich living spaces is the thing that he possesses, a luxurious utilization of a great many dollars. The house is a genuine impression of extravagance and is situated in Spain.
Ronaldinho Cars :
Favorite Things and Hobbies of Ronaldinho :
- Favorite Food : Salad, Italian
- Favorite Color : Green
- Favorite Sport : Football
- Favorite Brand : Nike
- Favorite Car : Bugatti Veyron
- Favorite football player : Pele
Interesting Facts About Ronaldinho :
- Ronaldinho scored each of the 23 goals in a 23–0 victory against a local team at age of 13 year
- His Nike commercial was the first Youtube video to reach 1 million views (2005)
- Ronaldinho was applauded by Real Madrid fans at the Bernabeu (2005)
- Ronaldinho lost a six-figure Coca Cola Sponsorship after he drank Pepsi during a press conference
- Ronaldinho launched his own brand of club themed condoms
- Only 3rd player to win more than once FIFA World Player of the Year Award
- Ronaldinho Collected only 3 red cards
- Assisted Lionel Messi for his first goal for Barcelona
- Winner of three big awards in a single year
Workout Routine and Diet Plan of Ronaldinho :
Workout Routine :
Ronaldinho famous for his energy for wellness, performing long and serious exercise schedules as a component of his preparation every day schedule, and results it has on his lean solid body represent themselves. The alongside a solid eating routine, Ronaldinho considers appropriate rest and organized exercise sessions basic to get and keep up a fit and low muscle to fat ratio ratios physical make-up.
Ronaldinho works out 3 to 4 hours every day, around 5 days seven days. He participates in various cardio , sprinting and specialized drills, alongside rec center resistance sessions.
Diet Plan :
His eating routine is additionally rich in sustenances like spinach (for iron), pistas, pizza, Spanish tapas, sticky worms and cotton confection. He likewise adores eggs, rice, beans and ham alongside spaghetti, ground sirloin sandwiches and lead cheddar on with other drain items.
Networth Earnings and Charity of Ronaldinho :
Earning : $ 90 million
- Ronaldinho has had an official role with UNICEF, the United Nations Children’s Fund, since February 2006
- Ronaldinho has supported the UNAIDS
- Causes supported : AIDS & HIV
Early life & Career of Ronaldinho :
His dad, João de Assis Moreira, was a shipyard specialist and footballer for nearby club Esporte Clube Cruzeiro, He suffered a fatal heart attack in the family swimming pool when Ronaldo was eight. After Ronaldo’s older brother Roberto signed with Grêmio, the family moved to a home in the more well-off Guarujá area of Porto Alegre, which was a blessing from Grêmio to persuade Roberto to remain at the club, yet career was ultimately cut short by injury. Today, Roberto acts as his manager, while his sister Deisi works as his press coordinator. His initially brush with the media came at 13 years old, when he scored each of the 23 goals in a 23–0 victory against a local team. Ronaldinho was distinguished as a rising star at the 1997 U-17 World Championship in Egypt, in which he scored two goals on extra shots.
His primary playing position is as an attacking midfielder or forward. He won the FIFA World Player of the Year award in 2004 and 2005. Famous for his technique, tricks, dribbling, overhead kicks, no-look passes and free kicks, Ronaldinho is respected to be one of the best players of his era.
“Ronaldinho”, the stretched pet name for “Ronaldo”, is went with in Brazilian use by the epithet “Gaúcho” (since he hails from southern Brazil), so as to recognize him from fellow footballer and countryman Ronaldo.
Ronaldinho has played 97 matches and scored 33 goals for the Brazil national team. He was an integral part of the 2002 FIFA World Cup-winning team in Korea and Japan, featuring close by Ronaldo and Rivaldo in an attacking trio, and was named in the FIFA World Cup All-Star Team.
At club level, Ronaldinho played first for the Brazilian club Grêmio before spending the greater part of his profession with European clubs Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and Milan. He then come back to Brazil to play for Flamengo and Atlético Mineiro before moving to Mexico to play for Querétaro. With Barcelona, he won La Liga twice, the UEFA Champions League in 2006 and amassed various individual honors, including the FIFA World Player of the Year in 2004 and 2005 and the Ballon d’Or in 2005. Ronaldinho was named in the FIFA 100, a rundown of the world’s most noteworthy living players aggregated by Pelé, and to the FIFPro World XI from 2005–2007
“God gives gifts to everyone, some can write, some can dance. He gave me the skill to play football and I am making the most of it.”
“I learned all about life with a ball at my feet”
“No matter who you are it’s the simple things in life that lead you to believe that you can achieve anything.”
“Our confidence comes from our preparation.”
“I am ugly, but what I do have is charm.”
“It is not just about the money, it is about what you achieve on the pitch”