Mukesh Ambani Lifestyle, House, Son, Networth, Routines, Family
In this article you will find full detail about lifestyle, family, favorite things and facts , house and cars detail, dressing and hair style, earning, charity and quotes of well know Businessman Mukesh Ambani.
Mukesh Ambani Personal Detail :
- Full Name : Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani
- Nick Name : Ambani
- Born : 19 April 1957
- Age : 60 (on 2017)
- Nationality : Indian
- Zodiac Sign : Leo
- Birth Place : Aden, Yemen
- Education :
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Hill Grange High School
- Mumbai University
- Stanford University
- Institute of Chemical Technology
- Occupation : Businessman
Family of Mukesh Ambani :
- Father : Dhirubhai Ambani
- Mother : Kokilaben Ambani
- Siblings : Anil Ambani (brother)
- Spouse : Nita Ambani (m. 1985-present)
- Son : Anant Ambani, Akash Ambani
- Daughter : Isha Ambani
Body Stats and Measurements of Mukesh Ambani :
- Measurements :
- Body build : Average
- Chest : Unknown
- Biceps : Unknown
- Waist : 36 in
- Weight of : 80 kg
- Height of : 1.69 m
- Hair Color : Black
- Eye Color : Brown
- Sexual Orientation : Straight
- Distinctive Features : Cool Nature and Down to earth image
- Best Know for :
- Indian business magnate
- largest shareholder of Reliance Industries Limited.
- India’s richest man
Social Media Profile and Website of Mukesh Ambani :
Not Use social media
House Cars Jet and Brands Of Mukesh Ambani :
House of Ambani :
The thingamajig filled rich cushion, named “Antilla,” has a place with the Indian very rich person Mukesh Ambani. This house is guaranteed to be most costly home till date. The house is a 27-story, 40,000 sq/ft tower which stands 570-ft tall over the ground and will have 400,000 sq. ft. of inside space.
Mukesh Ambani Cars :-
- Maybach 62
- Bentley Bentayga
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Armoured BMW 760 Li
- Aston Martin Rapide
- Bentley Continental Flying Spur
Mukesh Ambani Private jets :-
- Falcon 900EX
- Boeing Business Jet 2
- Airbus 319 Corporate Jet
Mukesh Ambani Also owns Yacht
Favorite Things and Hobbies of Mukesh Ambani :
- Favourite restaurants : Trattoria
- Favourite Holiday Destinations : Kruger National Park
- Favourite Cars : Maybach 62
Interesting Facts About Mukesh Ambani :
- He owns the asia’s largest refinery.
- He discontinued his MBA to join hand with his father in business.
- His Nick name is “muku” and it was very popular in his childhood.
- He becomes very nervous when it comes to public speaking.
- He owns the most expensive private house in the world.
- His industry contributes 5% to the country’s GDP.
- He is a cine buff and watches at least 3 movies in a week.
- He owns a customized car-bus/vanity van worth around 25 crore Indian Rupees.
- He has never tasted alcohol in his life and he is also a pure vegetarian.
Workout Routine and Diet Plan of Mukesh Ambani :
Workout Routine :
6 to 7:30 AM: Mukesh works out in the Gym (situated on second floor of Antilia) each morning. This additionally incorporates swimming took after by perusing couple of news papers.
Diet Plan :
11 PM to 12 AM: Dinner with his significant other Neeta on nineteenth Floor.Likes to have a basic sustenance comprising of chapati, rice, Dal, vegetable and servings of mixed greens. Mukesh is attached to South Indian and Gujarati nourishment and likes to have it here and there seven days.
Mukesh Ambani Daily Routine
Networth Earnings and Charity of Mukesh Ambani :
Earning : $ 35 billion USD
Charity : He is not as charitable as his peers, India’s richest man and Reliance chairman Mukesh Ambani donated Rs 603 crores in the past year. His wife Nita Ambani is also involved in a number of philanthropic activities.
Early life of Mukesh Ambani :
Mukesh Dhirubhai Ambani was conceived on 19 April 1957 to Dhirubhai Ambani and Kokilaben Ambani. He has a more youthful sibling, Anil Ambani, and two sisters, Dipti Salgaoncar and Nina Kothari. The Ambani family lived in an unobtrusive two-room condo in Bhuleshwar, Mumbai until the 1970s. Dhirubhai later acquired a 14-story loft piece called ‘Ocean Wind’ in Colaba, where, as of not long ago, Mukesh and Anil lived with their families on various floors.
He went to the Hill Grange High School at Peddar Road, Mumbai, alongside his sibling and where Anand Jain, his nearby partner, was his classmate. He got his BE degree in Chemical Engineering from the Institute of Chemical Technology, Matunga. Mukesh later enlisted for a MBA at Stanford University however ceased the program to help his dad fabricate Reliance, which at the time was as yet a little yet quickly developing endeavor
In 1980, the Indian government under Indira Gandhi opened PFY (polyester fiber yarn) assembling to the private area. Dhirubhai Ambani connected for a permit to set up a PFY fabricating plant. Regardless of firm rivalry from Tatas, Birlas and 43 others, Dhirubhai was granted the permit. To help him fabricate the PFY plant, Dhirubhai hauled his eldest child Mukesh out of Stanford where he was examining for his MBA. Mukesh Ambani, then ended the program to help his dad and started Reliance’s retrogressive mix from materials into polyester strands and further into petrochemicals, starting in 1981
Board memberships :
- Member of Board of Governors Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- Chairman, managing director, Chairman of Finance Committee and Member of Employees Stock Compensation Committee, Reliance Industries Limited
- Former chairman, Indian Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Former vice-chairman, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman of the board, Reliance Petroleum
- Chairman and Chairman of Audit Committee, Reliance Retail Limited.
- Chairman, Reliance Exploration and Production DMCC
- Former Director, Member of Credit Committee and Member of Compensation & Benefits Committee, Bank of America Corporation
- President, Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar, Gujarat
“I don’t think that ambition should not be in the dictionary of entrepreneurs. But our ambition should be realistic. You have to realise that you can’t do everything.”
“I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.”
“Essentially, whoever is successful, whoever is going to do things that make a difference, is going to be talked about.”